The students and moderators of Mount St. Mary Academy’s service group Z Club have been working their hardest to not only host a food drive throughout November and December, but they’ve also organized the annual toy drive for the children at St. Luke’s Mission of Mercy. In 2017, MSM students put together 325 shoe boxes filled with gifts for the children and this year they’re aiming for even more.
What to do?
- Find an empty shoe box.
- Decide if your gift is for a boy or a girl. Decide the age category for the child, ages 2-5, ages 6-9, 10-12, or 13-15.
- Fill your box with a variety of gifts that match your recipient’s gender and age.
- Please do not include any used or damaged items.
- Please wrap the box. There are several empty shoe boxes, wrapping paper and extra supplies available outside the Academic Learning Center.
- Cut out one of the provided recipient labels and tape it to the top of your wrapped gift. Please circle the age category. Be sure to use these labels. This will make it easier to sort & distribute the gifts. More labels will be available on the 3rd floor and outside the ALC. Also, please put your name and homeroom on the box.
- For counting purposes, wrapped, labeled boxes should be turned in daily to Z Club members stationed outside the Main Office for collection during homeroom.