Our 10th annual Reverse Raffle is November 7, 2020!
Here’s how it works:
Each year, there are only 400 (ONLY 400!) tickets available to win the $10,000 grand prize. Unlike in other raffles, you do not want your ticket to be drawn. Each ticket drawn is eliminated from winning the grand prize. The last ticket drawn wins $10,000.
Each ticket purchased provides the following:
- A 1 in 400 chance at the $10,000 Grand Prize
- A chance at *other cash prizes totaling $1,600
- A chance to win one of many “2nd chance” door prizes
- A basket of light snacks to enjoy at your personal Reverse Raffle party while watching the drawing online
- A great way to support Mount St. Mary Academy!
You do not need to be “present” for the virtual event to win. Information for logging into our Zoom event will be emailed at a later date.
Remember, you can share a raffle ticket with your friends, family members or coworkers. Tickets can be purchased online or via mail. Tickets will be mailed once availability and payment have been confirmed. If you buy your raffle ticket early on, you will be entered in our Early Bird Raffle Drawing to win an additional $100.
Call Stephanie Ohol King ’05, Director of Development, at (716) 877-1358 ext. 306 for more details.