Chrysalis 2020: Celebrating 25 Years!
presented by Pinto Trucking Services, Inc.
July 18, 2020
A live, virtual event.
Chairs: Paul and Eve Pedini Wells ’84
Vice Chairs: Jeff and Jennifer Englert DeRose ’89
Have any questions about this year’s event? Check out our new FAQ page.
Already have your tickets? Click here to RSVP to pick up your dinner at the Wurlitzer.
A note on this reimagined event:
- As in years past, guests will use our mobile bidding program to bid on hundreds of live and silent auction items. Because Chrysalis 2020 is now a virtual event, you can participate from anywhere.
- While we cannot gather as a large group at the historic Wurlitzer Building, the Wurlitzer team will be providing a delicious take-out style dinner for Chrysalis guests. Your prepared meal will be ready for you to pick up on July 18 at a time you’ll pre-select — and each dinner will include a bottle of wine!
- Our virtual auction will include the fun and surprises you’ve come to expect at Chrysalis. But this year, you can watch from the comfort of your own home – dress to the nines in your Chrysalis finest or don comfy clothes!
- Good news: friends or family members who originally weren’t available to attend our March event can now join us virtually! A limited number of additional tickets are on sale here.
- The auction items you successfully bid on will be ready for you to pick up at the Mount on July 19.
More details will be shared with you in the coming weeks, including links to all the necessary information. We are grateful to our sponsors — Pinto Trucking Services, Paul and Eve Pedini Wells ‘84, Moog, Innovative Mechanical Systems, The Benchmark Group, and M&T Bank — for their continued support!
Celebrate with us as we embrace the 25th anniversary of our Chrysalis auction.
Thank you to our incredible sponsors:
Blue & White Sponsors:
Paul and Eve Pedini Wells ’84
What is Chrysalis?
The Chrysalis auction is Mount St. Mary Academy’s keystone fundraising event, an occasion that is as exciting as it is worthwhile. The funds raised provide for new programs and equipment, improvements to the facility, as well as help to bridge the gap between tuition and our operating budget.
Chrysalis is a wonderful social event, a night of culinary delights, upbeat fun and an opportunity to procure wonderful gifts, services, personal items and travel – all for a good cause. The nature of the auction process allows everyone associated with the event to choose their individual comfort zone and participate at whatever level they choose.
For more information, please contact Stephanie Ohol King ’05, Director of Institutional Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 877-1358 x. 306.