Chrysalis 2020: Celebrating 25 Years!
Save the date:
March 14, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Chairs: Paul and Eve Pedini Wells ’84
Vice Chairs: Jeff and Jennifer Englert DeRose ’89
Emcee: Kevin Sylvester, PGA radio host
Celebrate with us as we embrace the 25th anniversary of our Chrysalis auction.
Opportunities to be part of Chrysalis
- Click here for information about sponsorship and catalog advertisement opportunities.
- Click here to purchase a table or ticket(s).
- Click here to commit to a sponsorship online.
Ways to donate a gift
- Purchase a gift from our Amazon gift registry.
- Purchase a gift from our Top-250 gift suggestion list.
- Drop off a themed basket, check or cash donation to the Main Office.
What is Chrysalis?
The Chrysalis auction is Mount St. Mary Academy’s keystone fundraising event, an occasion that is as exciting as it is worthwhile. The funds raised provide for new programs and equipment, improvements to the facility, as well as help to bridge the gap between tuition and our operating budget.
Chrysalis is a wonderful social event, a night of culinary delights, upbeat fun and an opportunity to procure wonderful gifts, services, personal items and travel – all for a good cause. The nature of the auction process allows everyone associated with the event to choose their individual comfort zone and participate at whatever level they choose.
For more information, please contact Stephanie Ohol King ’05, Director of Institutional Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 877-1358 x. 306.