MSM Guardian Angel Fund
The Mount St. Mary Academy Guardian Angel Fund supports our students and their families during sudden and unexpected financial crises. Whether illness, death, job loss, or some other unforeseen circumstance has come over a family, supporters of Mount St. Mary turn compassion into action through financial assistance. This fund helps to support MSM families until they get back on their feet, while maintaining the steadiness of their student’s education, friendships, spiritual enrichment, and daily life.
The Guardian Angel Fund:
- has been helping MSM families for 10+ years
- has provided over $200,000 worth of assistance throughout its existence
- was used to award $25,000 to MSM families in need during the 2019-20 school year
- has already provided $2,000 worth of aid to MSM families in the 2020-21 school year
- is similar to MSM’s Pandemic Relief Fund, which has already provided $23,000 to our families needing some help this year.
Now more than ever, our MSM families need support. Will you be their Guardian Angel?