Mount St. Mary Academy offers students the opportunity to experience outstanding academics, award-winning Fine Arts, dozens of athletic teams and a wide variety of clubs and activities. Our school is consistently ranked among the very top of all Western New York public and private high schools. Set on a safe five-acre suburban campus, Mount St. Mary Academy boasts 100,000 square feet of educational and recreational space for our students.
Mount St. Mary Academy offers:
- 1 Mission – to develop the whole person, guided by our Catholic tradition. Our graduates are young women dedicated to lifelong learning, moral integrity and service to and acceptance of others.
- 3 3D printers, a 1:1 iPad/laptop program, Cloud environment capability, newly upgraded Wifi, Smartboards throughout the building, a STEAM lab, and two tech labs, all providing MSM students a state-of-the-art learning environment.
- 4 Academic centers: STEAM, Humanities, Languages and Makerspace, which inspire robust, cross-curricular collaboration, exploration, and face-to-face interaction.
- 6 Student-run businesses through our Academy Scholars Honors Program and four United States champion businesses since 2015.
- 12 Advanced Placement/Dual Enrollment courses offered, including: AP Statistics, NUSTEP Foreign Languages and World Religions.
- 21 MSM Varsity and JV sports teams – many are championship winners!
- 37 Students named to All-Catholic teams between the 2018-2020 school years. Six students were named to All-Western New York teams, one student was named to an All-New York State team, and one student was named an All-American.
- 43 Electives offered at MSM, including Journalism, Digital Photography, Sports Psychology, Forensic Science, and more.
- 100% College acceptance rate. All members of the Class of 2020 were accepted to their first choice college and 92% of graduates are attending their first choice school.
- 100+ Members of our all-girls marching band – the only one in New York State!
- 30,000 Community service hours completed by our students between 2018-2020.
- 100,000 Square feet of educational and recreational space on our five-acre campus.
- $40 Million earned in scholarships to colleges and universities — an average of approximately $253,000 per student between the Classes of 2019 and 2020.
Go beyond the numbers and learn more about Mount St. Mary Academy. Contact Elizabeth Suchan-Reitz ’07, Director of Admissions, at (716) 877-1358 ext. 413 or email@example.com or Catherine Suchan ’12, Admissions Assistant, at (716) 877-1358 ext. 414 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.