Mount St. Mary Academy offers students the opportunity to experience outstanding academics, award-winning Fine Arts, dozens of athletic teams and a wide variety of clubs and activities. Our school is ranked among the top ten of all Western New York public and private high schools. Set on a safe five-acre suburban campus, Mount St. Mary Academy boasts 100,000 square feet of educational and recreational space for our students.
Mount St. Mary Academy offers:
- 100,000 square feet of educational and recreational space on our five-acre campus.
- 54 college credits available through our partnerships with Niagara University, Daemen College, and the Advanced Placement program.
- 6 student-run businesses through our Academy Scholars Honors Program and four United States champion businesses since 2015
- 33 students named to All-Catholic teams in the 2018-19 school year. 3 students named to All-Western New York teams in the 2018-19 school year. 1 student named to All-American.
- 22 MSM sports teams – many are championship winners!
- 2 3D printers, a 1:1 iPad program, Wifi and Smartboards throughout the building, a STEAM lab and two tech labs, all providing MSM students a state-of-the-art learning environment.
- 20,500 – the number of community service hours completed by our students in the 2017-18 school year.
- 43 electives offered at MSM, including Journalism, Digital Photography, Sports Psychology, Forensic Science, and more.
- 100+ members of our all-girls marching band – the only one in New York State!
- $221,000 per student- the average in college scholarship dollars that the class of 2018 collectively earned. The total of scholarships awarded to the class was nearly $18 million.
To learn more about the academic and co-curricular opportunities Mount St. Mary Academy provides, please contact Elizabeth Suchan ’07, Admissions Coordinator, at (716) 877-1358 ext. 413 or firstname.lastname@example.org.