- Courage to Soar by Simone Biles
(Provided by the school in iBooks on iPad)
Grade 9 – (English I)
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (Honors Only)
Grade 10 – (English II)
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
- Little Princess: One Man’s Promise To Bring Home the Children of Nepal by Conor Grennan
- A Doll’s House by Henrik Ibsen (Honors only)
Grade 11 – (English III)
- Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton
- The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams
Grade 12 – (English IV)
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
*Seniors in College English are responsible for the all-school read only, not the Grade 12 list.
*AP Literature should read the all-school read and the readings communicated via the AP Literature teacher.