There’s No Place Like Home…
April 24, 2021
Chairs: Deborah Finn Allen ’70, Rebecca Allen Bronson ’95, Colleen Allen ’98,
Ashley Allen, and Madeline Bronson ’24
How can you help support Chrysalis?
Support a local business buy purchasing a gift for Chrysalis!
- Chrysalis is Mount St. Mary Academy’s signature keynote event, celebrating its 26th year!
- We will be celebrating Chrysalis this year as a virtual, at-home event. Your delicious dinner will be provided by The Wurlitzer, and bidding in our live and silent auctions will happen online.
- During these challenging times, we hope Chrysalis will provide us with a unique opportunity to support and celebrate both our community and our school. After all, these are the places we call “home.”
- Every dollar raised at Chrysalis is immediately reinvested into improving and expanding the programs available to the young women of Mount St. Mary.
- Because Chrysalis 2021 will be a virtual event, friends or family members from all over the country can now join us from the comfort of their own homes!
We are grateful to the Chrysalis 2021 Chairs!
Rebecca Allen Bronson ’95, Madeline Bronson ’24, Colleen Allen ’98,
Ashley Allen, and Deborah Finn Allen ’70,
For more information, please contact Stephanie Ohol King ’05, Director of Institutional Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 877-1358 ext. 306.