Did you graduate in a year ending in -3 or -8? There’s a reunion in your future! If you are interested in planning your reunion or helping on a committee, please contact Julie Rosenecker Wojick ’85 at (716) 877-1358 ext. 415 or email@example.com.
Just because your class year ends in a different number doesn’t mean you can’t reunite! Lots of classes have get-togethers to celebrate milestone birthdays, off-year reunions and just have fun.
Please remember that all alumnae — reunion year or not! — are welcome to join us at our annual Alumnae Weekend, including our Mass and Brunch on Sunday, September 9. Further information will be available soon.
2018 Reunion Plans
Class of 1958 – 60th Anniversary
The Class of 1958 will hold their 60th Reunion on Saturday, Sept. 8, 2018 with cocktails and dinner at 5 p.m. at The Eagle House (5578 Main St., Williamsville, NY). We plan to attend Alumnae Sunday Mass and Brunch on September 9 where our class will be honored for our 60th year since graduation. An invitation letter will be sent out in the Spring with more details.
Contact: Joyce McMullen Murphy, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Rosemary Knapp Murray, email@example.com
Class of 1968 – 50th Anniversary
Fiftieth Anniversary celebrations are being planned for dinner at Rizzotto Ristorante on September 8, 2018 and Mass and Brunch at the school on September 9. More information will be coming soon.
Contact: Susan Allen Gehl, 602-920-8936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s the details that count…
Our alumnae sure are creative! Here are a few ideas that other classes have come up with:
- Make name tags with your senior pictures on them!
- Use your class song during a class Mass (you remember the words, right?)
- Dedicate a memorial chair to deceased classmates
- Give prizes (like the classmate who has traveled the farthest)
- Invite your teachers
- Have a photo booth with props
- Ask everyone to “Tell us something we didn’t know about you”
- Pick a theme
- Put together a class book with classmate updates and contact information
- Keep the reunion going by making it an annual event