Mount St. Mary Academy offers students the opportunity to experience outstanding academics, award-winning Fine Arts, dozens of athletic teams and a wide variety of clubs and activities. Our school is ranked among the top five percent of all Western New York public and private high schools. Set on a safe five-acre suburban campus, Mount St. Mary Academy boasts 100,000 square feet of educational and recreational space for our students.
Mount St. Mary Academy offers:
• Small class sizes with caring, well-credentialed teachers;
• 1-1 iPad program for all students, campus-wide wi-fi access, and 3-D printers;
• A STEAM program, housed in a new STEAM Laboratory, designed to help students develop critical thinking skills and explore the fields of science and math;
• Academy Scholars honors program, offering advanced and college-level coursework and providing entrepreneurial experience through student-run businesses. This includes the 2016 SAGE USA champion, Sweet Fortunes;
• 100% college acceptance rate, with members of the Class of 2016 earning an average of $207,000 each in college scholarships;
• A commitment to community service. In the 2015-16 school year, MSM students completed over 20,000 hours of service;
• An education based on the Gospel values and focused on academic excellence and development of the whole person;
• 23 different sports teams. Twelve athletes from the Class of 2016 went on to play NCAA sports;
• A robust scholarship and financial aid program.
To learn more about the academic and co-curricular opportunities Mount St. Mary Academy provides, please contact Elizabeth Suchan ’07, Admissions Coordinator, at (716) 877-1358 ext. 413.