Mount St. Mary Academy offers students the opportunity to experience outstanding academics, award-winning Fine Arts, dozens of athletic teams and a wide variety of clubs and activities. Our school is ranked among the top five percent of all Western New York public and private high schools. Set on a safe five-acre suburban campus, Mount St. Mary Academy boasts 100,000 square feet of educational and recreational space for our students.
Mount St. Mary Academy offers:
• Small class sizes with caring, well-credentialed teachers;
• 1-1 iPad program for all students, campus-wide wi-fi access, and 3-D printers;
• A STEAM program, housed in a new STEAM Laboratory, designed to help students develop critical thinking skills and explore the fields of science and math;
• Academy Scholars honors program, offering advanced and college-level coursework and providing entrepreneurial experience through student-run businesses. This includes two 2017 SAGE USA champion and internationally-ranked student businesses, Business Buzz and Essence Scents;
• 100% college acceptance rate, with members of the Class of 2017 earning an average of $230,123 each in college scholarships;
• A commitment to community service. Students performed over 16,000 community service hours in the 2016-2017 school year;
• An education based on the Gospel values and focused on academic excellence and development of the whole person;
• 22 different sports teams, with 42 student athletes named to All-Catholic teams and 10 senior athletes who continued on to play NCAA level sports;
• Transportation options throughout the region including private busing for students in the Niagara Falls, Lewiston and Youngstown areas, and the Southtowns;
• A robust scholarship and financial aid program.
To learn more about the academic and co-curricular opportunities Mount St. Mary Academy provides, please contact Elizabeth Suchan ’07, Admissions Coordinator, at (716) 877-1358 ext. 413.