Mount St. Mary Academy uses cutting edge technology to keep online with the latest in digital education.
- Our 1:1 iPad program offers students an array of online resources and learning opportunities.
- Wi-fi access throughout the building, plus iPads and Smart Board technology, which are utilized in all academic areas.
- Students have access to two technology centers, a STEAM Lab, and a Library Media Center equipped with two 3D printers, tablet-laptop hybrids, notebooks, and e-books.
- Each student is given her own private MSM email account through Google Apps for Education which includes a cloud drive. Students are also given a secure “home” drive on our server to store data throughout their high school career and create responsible digital citizenship.
- Foundations of STEAM is a course taken by all sophomores. Students are exposed to a variety of concepts related to science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math. Students participate in an overall capstone project.
- Plus Portals opens the walls between the classroom and home. It provides parents, faculty and students access to up-to-date information about grades, attendance, and homework.
- Students have the opportunity to take STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) workshops through EdCo.