Mount St. Mary Academy is seeking an Admissions Coordinator to recruit qualified students, evaluate applicants, and guide prospective students and their families through the admissions process.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
– Promoting Mount St. Mary Academy to key audiences, including prospective students and their families, elementary and middle school personnel, and more.
– Guiding prospective students and families through all parts of the admissions process
– Organizing and implementing key Admissions functions and events, including Open House, Meet the Mount Night, placement exam. shadowing program, summer camps, special workshops, etc.
– Reviewing all applications to Mount St. Mary and making recommendations on acceptances, scholarships and curriculum
This is a twelve-month position and the incumbent reports to the Assistant Principal for Institutional Advancement.
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter to Julie Wojick at email@example.com by June 2.
Head Coach, Varsity Girls Cheerleading
The Head Coach will oversee all practices and competitions. Applicants should have prior coaching experience. Minimum age of applicant is 21 and must be CPR and AED certified before start date of Nov 4, 201 7. Applicants should be available for practice and competition 5-6 days a week until the season concludes at the end of Feb 2017. Practice times vary. Competitions are held on weekend dates. Please submit all resumes to Athletic Director Sarah Galante at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1st, 2017.
Mount Saint Mary Academy- head coach for Varsity Girls Basketball
The Head Coach will oversee all practices and games. Applicants must have prior coaching experience and be CPR and AED certified before start date of Nov. 4, 2017. Applicants should be available for practice and games 5-6 days a week until the season concludes at the end of Feb. 2018. Practice times vary. Competitions are held on weekend dates. Please submit all resumes to Athletic Director Sarah Galante at email@example.com by June 1st, 2017.
Mount St. Mary Academy is seeking per diem Substitute Teachers at all grade levels in all academic disciplines for the 2016-2017 academic year to carry out a program of study prescribed in the lesson plan left by the classroom teacher.
Current New York State Teaching License preferred.
Compensation: $90.00 per day
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and objectives as indicated in the lesson plans for lessons, units, or projects assigned.
- Employs instructional methods and materials that are most appropriated for meeting lesson objectives
- Maintains a neat and orderly classroom.
- Takes attendance in accordance with school procedures.
- Indicates to students at beginning of class the basic expectations for behavior in the class accordance with school policies.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- May perform duties usually required of absent teacher such as lunchroom duty, hall monitoring, etc.
Submit resume to:
Principal, Mount St. Mary Academy, 3756 Delaware Avenue, Kenmore, NY 14217, or firstname.lastname@example.org