Mount St. Mary Academy is accepting applications in the following areas for the 2018-2019 academic year:
2018 Junior Varsity Girls Volleyball Head Coach at Mount St. Mary Academy
Mount St. Mary Academy is looking for a girls’ Junior Varsity Volleyball coach to oversee all practices and games. Applicant should have prior coaching or playing experience. Minimum age of the applicant is 19, and applicants must be CPR and AED certified before the start date of August 1, 201 8. Applicant s should be available for practices and games five to six days per week until the season concludes in mid-October 2018. Please submit all resumes to the Athletic Director, James Pernick, at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Long-term Substitute Teacher in Spanish Language Education for fall of the 2018. Certification in Spanish Secondary Education is preferred.
Resumes may be submitted by June 21 to Jennifer Pitz-Jones, Assistant Principal for Academics, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mount St. Mary Academy is seeking per diem Substitute Teachers at all grade levels in all academic disciplines for the 2017-2018 academic year to carry out a program of study prescribed in the lesson plan left by the classroom teacher.
Current New York State Teaching License preferred.
Compensation: $90.00 per day
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and objectives as indicated in the lesson plans for lessons, units, or projects assigned.
- Employs instructional methods and materials that are most appropriated for meeting lesson objectives
- Maintains a neat and orderly classroom.
- Takes attendance in accordance with school procedures.
- Indicates to students at beginning of class the basic expectations for behavior in the class accordance with school policies.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- May perform duties usually required of absent teacher such as lunchroom duty, hall monitoring, etc.
Submit resume to:
Principal, Mount St. Mary Academy, 3756 Delaware Avenue, Kenmore, NY 14217, or email@example.com